IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is an independent institute which have mandate from 19 Nationalized Banks to conduct the eligibility exam for selection to these banks. The exam is termed as the CWE (Common Written Examination). The written test score obtained in this CWE exam will be accepted by the 19 Nationalized Banks in India.
It will conduct 5 CWE examinations per year; Probationary Officer (or Management Trainee) exam twice in a year, Clerical Cadre examination twice in a year and a Specialist Officer Examination (Technical officer, IT officer, Marketing, HR).
Apart from these 5 examinations, IBPS is also planning to conduct the common written examination for the recruitment of staff in Regional Rural Banks also.
So every graduate will get a chance to appear for minimum 5 chances to appear for CWE in a year. Candidate belonging to technical background like BE/B.Tech or MBA or any specialized branch in degree will get an additional chance to appear for Specialist officer examination (i.e. 6 chances).
We all know that the craze for banking jobs is increasing day by day. When IBPS started CWE for 19 Nationalized Banks, the recruitment process became easier than the previous process. Because of this wonderful initiation by IBPS, along with the regular bank aspirants, even software professionals and employees working in other private sector banks and private company employees are also preparing for IBPS examinations.
The IBPS written examination is not very hard as everybody think generally. Through this bank portal we will guide you about the entire recruitment process,
- Types of questions asked in the Examination.
- Shortcut methods for the frequently asked questions.
- Special concentration towards General Awareness and Computer Sections.
- Daily updates about ongoing recruitment process.
- Notifications of banks.
- Daily updates on Current Affairs and Banking Awareness.
- Statistical analysis on the previously held IBPS examinations (Minimum score to get bank job, percentage criteria in Graduation/Intermediate, approximate vacancies in banks, reservations etc…)
- Compiled study material related to all sections.
Apart from IBPS, the same preparation will also be helpful to crack the SBI examinations too.
The main aim of this Bank Portal is to help the Bank aspirants, who are unable to join the Bank Coaching Institutes because of various reasons like
- Doing part times jobs, so no time to attend bank classes in institutes.
- Preparing for software jobs, but willing to prepare for banks in parallel.
- Preparing by own, but lack of guidance.
- Unable to attend the bank classes because of Un-availability of coaching institutes for many aspirants who are living away from cities.
- Bank Aspirants who are pursuing higher education like MSc, ME / M.Tech, MBA etc.., who don’t have time to attend for coaching classes.
By this we can say that we are providing a platform for all Bank Aspirants to prepare effectively by sitting at home itself in their flexible timings