About SBI :
SBI will issue separate notifications for the recruitment of staff in SBI and SBI Associate Banks (5 banks). The ongoing recruitment in SBI is ‘recruitment of clerks’ in SBI for which examination is going to held on 27th May 2012 and on 3rd June 2012. This recruitment is only to fill the backlog vacancies in SBI; the regular recruitment notification is going to release shortly where we can expect huge vacancies.
The craze for SBI jobs is much more than jobs in Nationalized Banks, this is because of better allowances and perks in SBI.
The syllabus for SBI and IBPS is almost same, an additional questions related to MARKETING will appear in SBI examination. We will also provide the material related to Marketing knowledge in our Bank’s portal.
Apart from the guidance for written test, we will also provide the content related to Interview and Group Discussion preparation for the candidates who already cleared the written examination.
The main aim of this Bank Portal is to help the Bank aspirants, who are unable to join the Bank Coaching Institutes because of various reasons like
- Doing part times jobs, so no time to attend bank classes in institutes.
- Preparing for software jobs, but willing to prepare for banks in parallel.
- Preparing by own, but lack of guidance.
- Unable to attend the bank classes because of Un-availability of coaching institutes for many aspirants who are living away from cities.
- Bank Aspirants who are pursuing higher education like MSc, ME / M.Tech, MBA etc.., who don’t have time to attend for coaching classes.
By this we can say that we are providing a platform for all Bank Aspirants to prepare effectively by sitting at home itself in their flexible timings